This is our current sales policy. Please read over it before inquiring about rabbits so you won’t run into problems later.
- Sorry at this time we do not ship our rabbits.
- We accept cash, money orders and Paypal.
- I will be glad to hold rabbit(s) for you with a 50% deposit on them. They are to be picked up within the agreed upon time frame or loss of deposit will incur. All rabbits will be paid for in full before you receive them.
- Because these are live animals and our first priority is for the rabbits well being I reserve the right to back out of a deal at any time for any reason.
- Should I cancel the sale of a rabbit(s) your deposit will be refunded.
- Should you (the buyer) cancel the sale by, failing to pick up the rabbit(s) by the set date, or changing your mind you will forfeit all deposits. We will not put a rabbit for sale that we feel is not in perfect health. We guarantee the rabbit will be in good health and free of visible disease or injury at the time the buyer assumes ownership.Once the rabbit leaves our hands this contract ends due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Buyers are encouraged to have the rabbit examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 48 hours of receipt of the rabbit at their own expense. Under NO circumstance will we be responsible for any medical cost.
- If, as a result of the examination, by a licensed Veterinarian within 48 hours, the Veterinarian determines that the rabbit is not in good health, then the buyer shall elect to keep the rabbit or return the rabbit to us and it be replaced with a rabbit of equal value. This does not include cuts, bites, broken legs, dropped ears, etc.. that would happen after they leave here. Documentation of the rabbits visit and results to accompany the rabbit.
- Our rabbitry policy only allows us to take back rabbits that have been vet checked within the above 48 hours and found not to be in good health. Absolutely No returns or refunds once the rabbit leaves our place due to circumstances beyond our control. You are responsible for returning the rabbit to me unless other arrangements have been made.
- Buyers are encouraged to look over the rabbit(s) thoroughly at the time of pickup to make sure they are as stated by seller as showable, or non-showable pet quality, showing no signs of sickness, or apparent injury. I take all measures to make sure they are as stated. I am not responsible for rabbits once they leave our place due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Should you realize there is a problem with your rabbit you should contact me immediately so we may discuses the best course of action. (This does not pertain to a major medical emergency. In the event of a major medical emergency contact your vet and then me ASAP.) Again under NO circumstance will we be responsible for any medical cost.
- When selling mature bucks, I have the right to use them until pick up or delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for pick up or arranging transportation.
- All my rabbits are pedigreed. If the rabbit is sold as showable, you will be given a pedigree for it. Pet/wool quality rabbits will not be sold with a pedigree. Pet quality rabbits could have traits that make them not of good breeding quality and should not be reproduced. Breeding stock may or may not be showable, but no visible inherited bad qualities shown. In most cases, breeding stock will be provided with pedigrees at an additional charge. Please ask to make sure. I reserve the right to issue or not issue the buyer a pedigree for breeding stock or woolers at my own choosing.
- We do not garentee you will get babies from the rabbits you purchase. We have no control over mother nature. All rabbits are different. Occasionally there are bucks that just don’t like doe’s or vice-versa. We have no control over that.
- We do not garentee the rabbit will win if it is sold as a show rabbit. This just means that the rabbit has no disqualification that would cause the rabbit to be unable to be entered in the shows.
- I reserve the right to change portions of this policy or to change the entire policy at any time.